Support Shepparton Festival
There is no denying that 2020 has been a year of challenges and surprises. Times are really tough for so many and Shepparton Festival is no exception.
But the one thing that has surprised us at every turn is the way that the community have stepped up and supported each other, as a collective... united!
Our Shepparton Festival 2021 theme is UNIFY. To us, it's a celebration of the wondrous ways that we can unite as a community and celebrate our common ground.
If you are in a position to make a donation that would really help us stabilise and plan our 25th Festival in 2021. Shepparton Festival have Deductible Gift Recipient status so you can claim it in your tax return.
Your generosity will go a long way towards creating a wonderful festival; something positive that everyone can look forward to.
Your support will help us do 3 things:
- Ensure that Shepparton Festival 2021 UNIFY is a vibrant and stunning community event that gives 250+ artists the opportunity to celebrate and showcase their work.
- Provide work not only to artists but also the local businesses who provide all the support services that make our festival possible (e.g. crew, security, refreshments, bus drivers, lighting, sound, loos, bins, tables, chairs, picture-framers, sign-makers - to name just a few!)
- Promote Greater Shepparton as a region to visit and give our local economy a much needed boost.
How to support
- Simply input the amount you would like to donate - no amount is too small! Really!
- Select either "Offline donation" (for bank transfers and cheque donations) or "Credit card" where further details are then provided on how to pay.
- Once you have made your donation you will be sent an automated receipt to your email address and you can use this for tax deductions.
Alternatively, if you would like to support us through volunteering or in-kind donations simply contact us.
Anonymous Donations: Your support of the Shepparton Festival can be a deeply personal thing. We respect that. We've provided the opportunity to make an 'anonymous donation'. We will still see your contact details, but we not publicise your name or other details on our website or other media. This is optional.