2020 Expressions of Interest
Want to join us for the 2020 Shepparton Festival? Expressions of Interest for events and projects are open.
Start registering your Expression of Interest below.
Expressions of interest (EOIs) for projects and events for the 2020 Shepparton Festival (13-29 March 2020) are now open.
You’ve got an idea for an event – great! Anyone can be part of Shepparton Festival. We’re a proudly inclusive, accessible festival made by the great people of the GV and beyond. We’re all about variety, whichever form that comes in. Arts focused or not, we welcome you to submit an EOI so we can start the conversation of how you might be involved.
We are looking for EOIs from Artists, Community Groups, Venues, Organisations, Industries, you name it! The Shepparton Festival team are here to help you on your journey. So, what are you waiting for!?
What do I need for an EOI submission?
- An awesome event or a pearler of an idea*
- A confirmed venue – talk to us if you need help finding one
- Dates and times – when is it going to happen?
- Ticket prices – ‘free’ is also an option
- A blurb describing your awesome event – keep it short, sharp and savvy
- An image that can be used for publicity and marketing – have a look at previous festival programs to get an idea of what works
- To consider how it fits with our 2020 theme “EVOLVE”
- To complete our online EOI form by 11 PM 8 Sep at com.
*If you have one of these but don’t know what to do, contact our friendly team on email@example.com.
Promotion and help from Shepparton Festival?
- If you need it, we will help you every step of the way! We’ll navigate you through the difficult questions and hold your hand while you celebrate the wins.
- Your event will be included in the festival program. 5,000 copies are printed and distributed across the GV. The program will also be made available on our website.
- Your event will have a dedicated listing on the Shepparton Festival website. We anticipate over 25,000 views in the lead up to and during Festival period.
- At least one social media promotion in the lead up to your event
We can’t wait to see all of your ideas!
The Festival Team
To start your Expression of Interest (EOI) simply register via the form below and you will be taken straight into the EOI form.
Begin your Registration Below
Online EOI FAQs
At any time you can select the "Save and Continue Later" feature at the bottom of the page.
You will be provided a unique link which you can use to return to your form for the next 30 days, where you can continue where you left off. Please provide your email address when prompted and the unique link will be emailed to you.
With an aim to ensuring that we capture all your information accurately we have opted for an online EOI process this year.
Simply email firstname.lastname@example.org with your contact details and your issue and Tara will get back to you ASAP.
Definitely. We would love to hear any feedback, or issues you've encountered with the online EOI process.
Simply email email@example.com with your contact details and your feedback and Tara or one of our team will be in touch.